Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We Make It, You Bake It - ROUND 2 - Stromboli!

This week we are taking orders for our next round of We Make It, You Bake It.  This time around we are offering our scrumptious spin on pizza - STROMBOLI! It's everything you love about a pizza all wrapped up in a big crust... What's not to love?!

You can find the order form here: ORDERING WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED.

All orders and payments are due to me by 12:00pm Tuesday, May 7th. 

You can place the money in my mailbox or deliver it to me in room 717.

Delivery/Pick-up Day will be Friday, May 10th. 

I don't know about you, but we always had "Pizza Friday" in my house growing up and Stromboli would be a great alternative next week!


Please pay close attention to the order form as it has questions that will help us serve you better.



As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call/email me.

My classes enjoyed their Stromboli today - take a look...





No comments:

Post a Comment